1 avenue Albert II
Conti has been making quality espresso machines for the hospitality industry since 1952. Today, we are market leaders for performance, design, and service, and continue to manufacturer the majority of own components to ensure quality.
- 1950: Funding of the company SACOME, at quay Conti in Paris.
- 1956: Relocation of the company SACOME-Conti, in Monaco, on the harbour.
- 2003: The Company moved to its actual location, building "La Ruche" in the Fontvielle neighborhood of Monaco.
- 2010: takeover of the company by the directors led by the CEO Bruno PARISET.
- By reinforcing quality standards and the industrial aspect of its manufacturing process, Conti innovates with a powerful quality-price ratio.
- Focusing on the after sales and customer services as well as developing internationally, Conti is experiencing a significant growth of activity.
Suitable for you?
Engineers close to you
No entries were found