Espresso Machine Info
- 2 groups
- 3 groups
Dimensions & Weight
The X-ONE has been designed for the aspiring barista and high volume operator. We have built upon the features pioneered within the CC100 model by incorporating advanced electronics, the X-ONE allows the user to monitor coffee quality, machine performance and provides audit trails to help keep any business in touch with their sales.
- Stable group temperatures To within +/- 1.5°C tolerance.
- PID System enables the user to adjust boiler temperature which helps to find the ‘sweet spot’ for the chosen coffee.
- ‘Flow control’ System controls and stabilizes the idle temperature of the coffee water (helps avoid coffee water sitting within the group, going stale and overheating).
- Advanced diagnostic system With eye-level display assist in fault diagnosis, service and filter change intervals, coffee counters, shot timers and boiler temperature.
- LED ‘Barista lights’ Lets you see the perfect extraction and helps the barista to work cleaner and be more efficient.
- Lever activated steam arms For ease of use with sprung-loaded ‘Purge’ function ensures steam arm stays free from milk build up.
- Group isolation system Allows individual groups to be serviced on whilst machine is being used limiting ‘downtime’ and loss of productivity.
- Shot timers To monitor consistency and espresso quality.
- Tall cup machines Available in 2 & 3 group configuration both also available (no cost option). Optional steam control Steam arm adds texture to milk and can be set to desired temperature (switches off once temperature is reached) – avoids scalded milk.
- Variable pre-infusion Allows you to vary the pre-infusion time ensures optimum espresso extraction.
- Auto GRP cleaning function Makes cleaning simple therefore no excuses for not being done!
- Cleaning ‘shut down’ If the machine is not cleaned it will not work.
- Eco Mode Drops the boiler temperature to 60°C, perfect for quiet periods or overnight and enables the machine to heat up faster for service.
- Colour choice Available in Flame Red, Gloss Black or Ice White all with neon blue LED’s.
- Custom colours And finishes available (extra cost and lead time).
The United Baristas Guide to Buying an Espresso Machine brings together firsthand experience, tips from the coffee shops getting it right, and insights from across the coffee industry. Use the guide to work out what’s important to you, and your business, so you can set up your coffee programme for success.