It’s time to put your best foot forward
Follow these tips to get the most our of your listing.
Get the facts right
- Make sure your trading name is spelt correctly
- Upload your logo. Logos are more professional that personal profile picture or images of your equipment service centre
- Specify your service area. This is a list of counties that you operate in. Select all that apply. This means that if you are based in Surrey but also service London, you would also be included in search results for ‘London’
- If your ‘services offered’ are incorrect, please contact us.
- Select your certified manufacturer and industry relationships. Listings are checked by manufacturers and bodies so you must be a part of their programme to use these options
- Make sure your trading address is correct to prevent deliveries or visitors going astray
- Make sure your registered address is correct
- Make sure your phone, mobile, email are correct and up-to-date
Sell your business
Write an overview. This appears on the directory page and is the first change prospective customers will have to select your business. Highlight your location, services, expertise and awards. There is a 140 character limit. For example:
Award-winning, London-based espresso engineers authorised by all the leading equipment manufacturers. Available for urgent call outs.
Family-owned espresso engineers servicing the Highlands for over 20 years. Customer testimonials available. No job is too big or too small.
Write a description. Explain your services and proposition. There is a 1000 character limit. For example:
Established in 2010, Excellent Espresso specialise in the maintenance and servicing of the UK’s leadings espresso machine and brewing equipment brands. Our fully-equipped vans carry most common parts, allowing us to respond to urgent call outs and have your shop back up and running as quickly as possible. Excellent Espresso also offers service contracts to ensure the regular and ongoing maintenance of your equipment to minimise downtime and reduce equipment running costs. Based in Surrey, Excellent Expresso services coffee businesses in London and the South. References available on request.
Prospective customers might be interested in your business, but not have a pressing requirement. Stay on their agenda with your social media channels. Allow them to connect to your relevant profiles.
Have any questions?
Let us know, we’re here to help.