We offer both out-of-the-box and bespoke advertising solutions to reach our audience of coffee professionals and consumers on United Baristas Workshop, including banner, promotional and takeover campaigns. We also offer banners on our monthly United Baristas newsletter.
This page covers:
- Standard banner advertising: out-of-the-box advertising solutions ideal for product, brand or awareness campaigns
- Promotional banner advertising: specifically for intensive, time-limited, geographically-define or custom-size advertising usually for promotional or event campaigns
- Takeover advertising: for high-impact, time-limited campaigns
- Newsletter advertising: coming soon
- Site statistics: traffic and demographic information
- Campaign and artwork creation: if you require support creating or executing a campaign
- Rate Card: advertising costs and information
Standard Banner Advertising Positions
United Baristas offers two options for standard advertising banners
- Side Bar Adverts: 336 x 280 px
- Footrest Adverts: 728 x 90 px
Standard Banner Advertising Options
United Baristas Workshop has three advertising seasons:
- February – May
- June – September
- October – January
Advertisers can also benefit from a discount and future rate increases by booking a space for 12 months.
Promotional Banner Advertising
We offer bespoke promotional advertising for advertisers seeking intensive, time-limited, geographically-defined or custom sized banners.
Examples of promotional banner advertising include:
- Intensive: campaigns that require a higher display rate or outright purchase of a position
- Time limited: campaigns with start or end dates that don’t coincide with our advertising seasons
- Geographically defined: Define by country or city level
- Custom size: banners of different sizes
Contact us to explore your campaign ideas.
Advertise in all positions, with the Adsense positions removed, plus the header position, for impactful, time-limited campaign.
Advertise in our monthly newsletter. Information coming soon.
United Baristas offers Adsense advertising to benchmark campaign costs. Our traffic volumes are growing rapidly, so advertisers can benefit greatly by locking in current pricing through purchasing an annual plan. Audience overview:
• 80% male / 20% female
• 80% are based in the United Kingdom
• 75% are aged between 25 – 44 years
Our visitors typically have purchasing authority and exhibit purchasing intent for coffee equipment, travel, recruitment, vehicles, property and business services.
Their interests include coffee, food and drink, film, football, pop culture, travel and technology.
Data: Google Analytics
Full insights are included in the Rate Card.
Campaign and artwork creation
We can use our knowledge and insights into barista culture and the coffee community to devise and execute campaigns. Discuss your idea or present your objectives by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our current Rate Card or contact us to discuss promotional or takeover advertising options.Download the Rate Card